What is this?
Things you can do:
- Type any text to have it recognized (it will automatically be escaped if necessary).
- Hover over the text to expose wire handles. Drag from handle to handle to skip parts of the text or make it repeat.
- Turn your selection into a group by clicking Make Group.
- Click the + button to add an alternate pattern to match.
- Add a character set by clicking the Character Set button. (This will recognize a single character matching the ones you provide.)
- Type a dash in a character set to recognize a range of characters (e.g.
a-z to recognize lowercase letters.)
- Recognize common groups of characters like digits and whitespace by using the "Special Character" and "Common Sets" tools.
- If you already know regex syntax, quickly input special regex characters, group, sets, etc. by holding the Alt key. For example, pressing Alt-? will make the item before the cursor optional, and pressing Alt-[ will create a character set.
It is currently in an alpha state, so expect bugs! There are also some features not yet supported - you can see the project roadmap here.
Please let me know in a GitHub issue if you run into issues, find things confusing, or have any other feedback.